For more on Services click here
Transitioning to a new system is not easy. Change has inherent risks to business continuity. We manage change by supplementing your resources and effort. This, coupled with planned transfer of knowledge using proven techniques, ensures high adoption rates and minimal resistance by your staff.
Being our own System Integrator (SI), we take complete ownership of transformation success. This involves migration, integration, documentation, digitization and training services. Thus ensuring smooth transition, managed change and early adoption of the new system (ARMS®) with minimal risk of disruption to business processes.
Data Migration Support
- Scattered and disparate data across silos cannot be leveraged effectively to gain business insights
- We extract, transform, integrate data from fragmented legacy silos, to the ARMS® unified database and data warehouse, transforming your enterprise data assets into a cohesive data repository.
- This provides business with deep insights into hidden inefficiencies.
System Migration Support
- Changing established systems and processes is a daunting task. Change and transformation trigger risks to business continuity. People are resistant to unlearning and relearning, thus resisting change. Migration places extra burden on existing resources.
- To manage change effectively, we provide you with an experienced team with a proven track record of efficiently delivered migrations. The team reduces the burden on your resources, becoming your single window of responsibility
- Whether your transition involves on-premise to cloud or legacy to next-gen migration, or both, our team will ensure efficient migration, early return on investment (ROI) and user adoption, while minimizing business continuity risks.
- Data fragmented across disparate silos cannot be exploited to full potential for business insights
- We collate and consolidate your data into a unified database and normalize it into a data warehouse. This enables easy exploitation of data through Business Intelligence and Data Analytic tools.
- As a result we deliver a platform to fully exploit your data to gain Analytical Maturity.
- Moving data across disparate systems is challenging and expensive. Human dependent methods impact data integrity. The challenge is magnified considering the age, architecture, platform and formats of systems.
- Our proven expertise enables us to develop bespoke interfaces for seamless exchange of data between systems.
- This eliminates human intervention and ensures data integrity of the highest level.
Training & Workshops
- Training on system is an ongoing process whether triggered by change of system, upgrades and customizations, advances in technology or staff turnover.
- Through our on-demand training and workshops, we cover the entire spectrum of your training requirements. Be it initial, recurrent, just-in-time or online help. Our team of domain experts are always available to offer you bespoke training packages and workshops online or on-site.
- The workforce remains trained and ready to exploit the system to its fullest ensuring early returns on your investment in ARMS®
- For an aviation business, given the stringent regulatory compliance requirements, maintaining external and internal documents like Tech Pubs, Policy Manuals, SOPs, etc., is an imperative. However, this task is time consuming, arduous and requires specialist skills. Since revisions to these documents vary from sporadic to frequent, the utilization of resources is sub-optimal, adding to unnecessary overheads.
- We offer a wide range of outsourced document and content management services. Our expertise covers authoring, formatting, editing, revision control and publication of documents and is delivered by a team of experienced and competent professionals.
- These documents can be delivered as conventional hard-copy prints or in paperless formats (XML / HTML / PDF) for distribution through web-portals, tablets / smartphones.
- Outsourcing electronic publishing to our team of aviation professionals not only reduces overheads but also ensures consistent quality and compliance
- The preservation of records of equipment and crew are mandatory in the aerospace industry. On-demand access to these records while the equipment and crew are in active service is a must, post which, the records are required to be available in easily retrievable archives. Conventional methods of records storage and archival occupy expensive real estate and require sophisticated systems for preservation and retrieval.
- We offer a complete range of outsourced services to digitalize conventional sources of records (paper, magnetic tapes, microfiche, etc.,) to digital content using state-of-the-art equipment operated by our team of experts. Content, once digitized, is delivered along with content management archival and retrieval software (InfoPrompt®) as a comprehensive solution. Records can then be accessed online with the requisite security levels.
- Once the past records are digitalized, moving forward we offer you and option to convert your record gathering templates / forms to ‘eForms’ thus eliminating the above process of digitalization and preserving records directly to a database.
- Digitalization reduces cost of record preservation and increases retrieval efficiency while ensuring regulatory compliance. Whereas, eForms eliminates digitalization and the associated processes and costs.
For more on ARMS® click here
EFFICIENCY THROUGH UNIFICATION AND CONSOLIDATION
ARMS® is a comprehensive and proven ERP solution to manage all the operational areas of an airline, residing on an unified database.
It is cost-effective, integrated, modular, scalable and customizable. ARMS® helps airlines reduce cost while ensuring strict compliance and uncompromising safety.
ARMS® IS A COHESIVE COMBINATION OF MULTIPLE SYSTEMS
An ERP for the aviation business that enables end-to-end management of all critical operational functionalities starting with network planning through optimizer-driven actual operations management and closing loop with analytics of achieved performance data, that loops back into planning and further optimization for tactical actions aimed to achieve better day to day targets, and long term initiatives for meeting strategic business objectives.
ARMS® SUITE COMPRISES
- Commercial Planning Sub-System (CPSS) for Network Planning & Flight Scheduling
- Flight Operations Sub-System (FOSS) for Fleet Watch & Tracking
- Flight Planning & Dispatch Sub-System (FPDS) to minimize the cost of operations, in addition to Load & Trim (L&T)
- Crew Management Sub-System (CMSS) – for efficient utilization of crew and better crew quality of life
- Engineering & Maintenance Sub-System (EMSS) – for managing engineering resources and operations
- Logistics & Inventory Management Sub-System (LIMSS) – for just-in-time inventory management, supply chain and readiness
- MRO / HMRO – for maintenance, repair and overhaul operations
- Safety and Quality Management Sub-System (SQMS) for a preventive safety and quality management regime, including a Flight Data Monitoring & Analytics
- Flight Data Monitoring & Analysis Sub-System(FDMA) module that reads and analyses FDR data.
For more on ARMS® Mobility click here
A wide spectrum of on and off-line applications designed for current generation Tablets and Smart Phones for enhanced automation and process efficiency in-flight and on-ground
- OS agnostic: works with iOS, Android, Windows devices
- A part of the ARMS® suite, seamlessly integrated with all the other Sub-Systems (e.g., Flight Operations, Crew Management, Flight Planning & Dispatch, Engineering & Maintenance)
- Comprises Server-side components and Client-side applications (delivered on smartphones and tablets)
- Acts as a unified communications interface (when online) between crew, management, back-office staff and flight support service providers
For more on InfoPrompt® click here
Go paperless with InfoPrompt® – an enterprise class documentation, information and content management system.
Collaborative Authoring & Publishing Sub-system (CAPS)
- Simplifies the process of authoring, editing and revising large technical publications and policy manuals
- Supports multiple stylesheets rendering various output formats
- Content can be hyperlinked within the publication, as also, externally to other projects
- Collaborative authoring enables multiples users to work on a single publication project simultaneously
- Review and Approval workflows ensure information security, integrity and confidentiality
- Creates user-definable taxonomy structures for the content libraries
- Enforces highly granular levels of access control… down to object level
- User-definable metadata fields to improve search functionality
- Meta-notes-on-file feature allows users to place non-invasive comments on content
- Content routing and forwarding remains contained within the database, and is accessed only by authorized users
- Built-in scanner support for digitizing paper and film
- Available on Windows app, browser and tablet environments
- Windows app ensures highest level of security restricting content access from IP Address and or MAC Address.
- Users can create individual taxonomy structures and organize content as “favourites”
- Content remains ‘read-only’ with the facility to add meta-notes-on-file to exchange comments amongst co-users
For more on Delta.Net® click here
A comprehensive solution to manage the entire education training and learning process. It modernizes and automates conventional pedagogy through innovative implementation of IT, Multimedia and Computer Graphics.
Delta.Net® IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED
For “curriculum-based” training establishments and educational institutions that are constrained by cost, time, geographical limitations, human resources and training assets.
Delta.Net® INTEGRATES MULTIPLE DISCIPLINES INTO A SINGLE SOLUTION
- Learning Management
- Computer Based Instruction
- Education MIS
- Performance Support
- Human Resource Management
- Campus Resource Planning
- Knowledge Management
- Document Management